First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hi, we haven't posted in a little while as there just hasn't been anything special going on. I go to Iowa City on Thursday, We are supposed to meet with all of my Drs. including the Transplant team so they can plan a date for me to go in the hospital. I am looking forward to having a plan. Friday is our wedding anniversary (31 years) it was on our anniversary last year that I was told I had Leukemia so a lot has gone on in a year and I'm sure this years anniversary will be much better than last.
Elisabeth has been visiting with her cousins this weekend and I'm glad she was able to get away she needs to have some fun, She never complains and is always a blessing but she has had to deal with an awful lot more than a young girl should have to this year. We are going to Nathans house tonight, its the 4th and they are having a block party so that will be fun. Cory and Jamie are coming, next weekend Justin and Ashley are coming to visit so we will get to see everyone this week. I hope everyone has a good holiday we are really enjoying the time off after all the years I was in the restaraunt. (would have just worked more because of holidays)
We will post again soon.
Lance

1 comment: