First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday

Well Dad's still pretty sore and tired from his appointment this week and not a lot is going on. So I thought I'd write what about what I did today! Gavin and I left this morning for Davenport with our team and we swam in a meet up there! We had a lot of fun watching each other swim and Gavin swam really well! He swam his first ever 25 fly and 100 free and he did extremely well! Most kids his age just swim 25's and 50's but the coaches moved him into an older age division so that he could try the 100 free! It was so much fun to stand by the side of the pool video taping and cheering him on! Anyways he's quite the little swimmer :) I posted a few pics below of today and also a picture of Dillan and Justin when we skyped them this morning! Have a good night everyone! Elisabeth

Hangin out in between our events

This is from Gavin's last swim meet but not all my pics turned out from today so I thought I'd post this one

Skype is such a wonderful thing :)

1 comment:

  1. We heart Skype, too!! So neat that you and Gavin could swim in a meet together! You guys look like you are having a great time. Congrats on being such good swimmers. I'm impressed since I can barely swim one length of the pool without feeling like I'm going to sink like a rock to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete