First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Sunday, April 3, 2011

He makes me smile......

I was telling Lance as we went to sleep the other night, that maybe he should not eat ANY sugar as I read somewhere that cancer feeds on sugar.... I'm sure he just loves it when I have these great ideas!! Well the next morning I go to the kitchen to get my coffee (which to some is not considered coffee as I have so much milk and sugar in it). Anyway, I'm getting frustrated as I cannot find the sugar jar....... As I'm getting more and more frustrated.... I just can't wake up without my coffee..... I look over and there HE stands with a BIG grin on his face!!!!! Yep, Lance got up early just to hide my sugar!! I guess I'll let him decide what he wants to eat from now on!! He has been doing little things all week to Elisabeth and I to make us laugh! I read this little quote and thought of Lance, and realized that I have so much to be thankful for, He makes us smile each day! At least after I've had my coffee...... with sugar! ----"The window may be small, but it cannot limit the outlook. Only discontent can do this."--Unknown. ...Our window may be small right now but God's view is so much bigger and better!! So we remember all that God has done already and all that His word promises us for the future..... and thank Him!! --Penny

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the happy news and the quote. Way to keep that sense of humor:-)
    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete