First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Elisabeth

Well we layed pretty low today Elisabeth had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. She is doing well, her cheeks have swelled up a little she looks a lot like she did when she was little girl. Chubby cheeked but cute still. She is hungry can't eat any solid food yet and that is a real problem for Elisabeth who normally eats like a horse. Penny took Elisabeth to Cedar Rapids Friday and they pulled them there. Tomorrow is Mothers Day so we hope all you Mothers have a great day.
Lance

5 comments:

  1. Ok, just so everyone knows I do not eat like a horse!!! Dad likes to exagerate sometimes! I mean wouldn't you be hungry to if all you could eat for the last two days was yogurt and mashed potatoes! Thanks dad!!!!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment that Elisabeth is going to kill you for saying she eats like a horse, but I see she already commented. Elisabeth, don't worry, we know who to believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth I totally know how you feel! I had all 4 out too :( Just think I have to have my jaw wired shut for 6 weeks :( which is totally starting to freak me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are feeling well enough to defend yourself Elisabeth!! :) :) Hope you ALL have a restful weekend!! Happy Mother's Day Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisabeth, It was good to see you at church all smiles! And Lance, you can come over and squeeze Micah's cheeks any time!!
    I love keeping up on your blog and am always glad to hear things are going well, and to know that your sense of humors are still intact :-)
    In Him, Janna

    ReplyDelete