First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ramblings

Well hello everyone! I'm sitting here in the basement with my parents and were all watching game one of the stanley cup finals. Very exciting game so far! Anyways, so we were just sitting down here and mom mentioned to me that I should write a blog. I told her that I would but I really didn't have anything to write about so she mentioned to me that a few of you had some questions from our last post. Mainly, many of you wanted to know if we bought the pot. The answer to that question is no we did not buy the pot! Although I would not be surprised if we haven't heard the end of that thing it may show up again!! :) Now that that is clarified we can move on to something else! Today is dads birthday! We really didn't do to much today because dad has a cold and is not feeling very well but like a said were watching a hockey game now so I'm sure that will make him feel a little better! In all seriousness though we would really appreciate prayers that dad would get feeling better and that his cold does not get to bad. It would also be appreciated if you could pray that the rest of us don't get it! Were going to be very busy this week getting ready for Justin and Ashley's wedding next Saturday so were hoping that dad will get feeling better soon! Well thats really all that I have to say! Have a good weekend everyone! Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lance!!! I am so sorry you have a cold...ugh. I will be praying for all of you to be totally healthy for Justin's wedding and that you will feel better very soon. Wish we could have come and filled your car with balloons...not that I've ever done that or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read somewhere that some scientist believe that Snickerdoodle cake may cure the common cold. Hope that Elisabeth's culinary work will get you feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad to know that we weren't the only ones inquiring about the POT !!
    Happy Birthday Lance.
    With Love and Prayers,
    The Fairleys

    ReplyDelete