First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beware if the steroids!!!!!!!!!

Well, the steroids have offically set in!!! Dad spent most of today (in between naps) trying to convince me that I was Swedish so I needed give him a Swedish massage. After explaining that I didn't know what this was he spent most of the afternoon searching video's on youtube on how to give a massage which he then proceded to show me! Apparently he read in the readers digest that a swedish massage helps imporve your immune system and we all know that the readers digest doesn't lie! :) Anyways dad felt pretty good today, we always know that he's feeling a little better when he starts teasing again! I guess mom and I are going to have to start watching out for him! I posted a few pics below of what else he's been up to! ~Elisabeth

Anyone what to take a guess at what this is???




Dad working on his puzzle

If you haven't guessed what that thing is yet, it is a......... drum roll please........ head scratcher!!! Dad received his very own head scratcher yesterday from my grandparents and he is loving it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is SO funny!! Leave it to your dad to pose with that thing on his head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was guessing it was a wire wisk torn apart by Lance on steroids. My Mom is here and is 100% Swedish, so I will have to check the veracity of the immunoboost massage :-) Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete