First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

It has been a quiet day today, not much medically to report. My blood counts continue to fall, the white blood cell count has now pretty much hit as low as it can go. (0.1) That was the Doctors goal to Kill all of mine so while I feel tired and kind of flu like. Everything is going just as they expected. there are some other Chemo related things going on but nothing that shouldn't hopefully go away over the next week to ten days. Justin and Ashley came to visit today and Elisabeth watched Dillon for a while we had a nice visit they are doing really good. I watched most of the Viking game and they looked good won big and I don't care who they beat it was fun. Yesterday I spent my day teaching Elisabeth Cribbage, she spent the day and we had lots of time together which we haven't really had much of we both enjoyed it.Today was our company Christmas Party I spent a lot of time thinking I wish I was there. They have a really nice party and Buffet and I haven't ate in several days Probably won't eat for a while could be a week or two I get my steak in a bag the nurses call it. I am not hungry I just always liked to eat. We are thankful for everyone still praying for us and taking so much interest we have been very Blessed.
Lance

5 comments:

  1. Lance wish you were at the party also, the food was as good as always! I did eat a portion or two for you. Hang in there--you'll be back at it before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance,
    We missed you at the X-Mas party today but I had two deserts, one for you. You liked them both by the way.
    Hang in there. Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers.
    Alan & Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since everyone is talking about food, Mark had his recital at the Thunder Hills Country Club tonight and the food was great!
    HOWEVER, I'm sure it can't compete with "steak in a bag" Mary Ann and Prin were along, so I'm sure between the 6 of us we ate enough to cover your whole hospital stay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't compete with a Christmas party but I had a good sandwich at Red Robin today. :)

    Praying for you and hoping those side-effects will be short-lived. Glad to hear that everything is going as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lance,
    I have been praying for you and your family. I am so glad you have this blog for all of us to keep up with your progress. I have only spoken to you on the phone, but now I feel like I know you better! All of us at Sedona Staffing are thinking of you and praying for you.

    God Bless you,
    Carrie Cannon

    ReplyDelete