First of all thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last year. We have decided to create a blog to have an outlet for anyone who is interested in updates on Lances condition a place to come and be informed. The title of the blog "A future and a hope" comes from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a verse that has given our family alot of comfort through these challenging times. Because as my Dad has said, no matter what happens we have already won! I would encourage you to pass on the location of this site to anyone that you may believe would be interested in updates. -Justin



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday

Today was a very quiet day, after not sleeping for the last few nights I really slept last night and then took many naps today, and I feel good tonight. This morning my blood draw came back with a really low Hemoglobin count. It turns out it could only get that low through internal bleeding and I was feeling good. So the Doctors reordered all the tests and redrew blood and it came back at a better level so just a faulty lab test but it was a little scary this morning. Penny and Elisabeth found her a new scarf , hat, and gloves in the lobby (a Christmas present), I guess they have shopping down there some days. Not much else to report we played a lot of Cribbage and Elisabeth beat me. Lance

3 comments:

  1. Hi Friends- I'm reading this on "day 10" of the transplant and "day 18" in captivity, and we continue to have you in our prayers during this critical phase. It was fun to see you playing cribbage with Elisabeth. Hope you are all remaining germ-free!! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember didn't you just teach Elisabeth how to play cribbage? If that is the case....why is she beating you? I'm not sure if the hair loss also removed a cribbage brain cell or two. Praying that you have a victorious day in every way...physically, spiritually, cribbagely ??

    Love in Christ,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, Just read Lance your comment and his response: Tell her that I'm just a Really Good Teacher!!! Thank you so much for all the encouragement and prayers! Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete